Updated April 4, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the websites of Keona Health, Inc. (“Keona Health”, "us", "we", or "our"), including without limitation the website at http://*.keonahealth.com, and any of the service offerings provided on those websites (the websites and such service offerings are collectively referred to as the “Service”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. By using or accessing the Service, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate this Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Service. In the event of any conflict concerning this Policy and an agreement between Keona Health and you (or on your behalf), this Policy will govern. If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us at email@example.com and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. By using the Service, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. Please read it carefully.
The Service may not be used:
- In connection with any criminal or civil violations of local, state, provincial, federal, or international law, treaty, regulations, governmental order or decree, court order, ordinance, administrative rule, or other government requirements.
- To violate the rights of others or to transmit, re-transmit, host or store any data or to engage in any activity that infringes or facilitates the infringement of the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of any individual, group or entity, including but not limited to any rights protected by any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property right now known or later recognized by statute, judicial decision or regulation.
- To store or transmit libelous, threatening, obscene, pornographic, indecent, hateful or otherwise unlawful or tortious material.
- To try to gain unauthorized access to or disrupt any service, device, data, account or network.
- To modify, alter, revise, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works or attempt to derive any source code of the Service except as otherwise expressly agreed by Keona Health in writing.
- To interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service; including without limitation, using the Service to spam or distribute malware or other harmful computer program routines, and you are responsible for maintaining the basic security of your systems to prevent use of your systems in a manner which may result in a violation of this Policy and for implementing preventive or remedial actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
- To build a competitive product or service, copy any features, functions or graphics of the Service or monitor the availability and/or functionality of the Service for any benchmarking or competitive purposes.
- Where failure of the Service could lead to the death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe physical or environmental damage.
- In a way that could harm the Service or impair anyone else’s use of it.
- To violate an Internet Service Provider’s acceptable use policy and/or terms of service.
- To assist or encourage anyone to do any of the above.