Virtual Nurse Triage
The Key to Telehealth
In just one minute, you can learn best practices for implementing decades of research into tele-nursing into your tele-health.
JOIN TO LEARN
- Tips for every stage practice, from new telehealth implementations to sophisticated implementations.
- Why your organization needs to recognize and promote caregivers as the superstars of ambulatory care
- How do you can provide virtual care that is free from the risks of poor outcomes, delays in care and expensive litigation
- Why focusing your organization’s telemedicine strategy around nurse triage cuts cost and improves access
- Whether your nurses are provided all the tools needed to ensure best practices
- The need for importance of acquiring contact center software that seamlessly integrates with your systems
About the Webinar
COVID has heightened a series of issues for the 2020 continuum of care model. Are you faced with any of the following issues?
1) Establishing virtual care that works
2) Increasing patient access
3) Handling higher call volumes
4) Keeping down errors when remote
5) Changing workflows while lowering costs
If the answer is yes, then you came to the right place. In last month’s webinar, we discussed how addressing these issues requires every role within healthcare delivery to be aligned to a virtual care model. In this webinar, we are focusing on the experience of triage nurses in achieving these goals. You can view this webinar and get caught up here.
Now, before COVID phase two surfaces, is a great time to revisit your virtual nursing practices.
View This Webinar Now!
Learn more, register for our dynamic, interactive and
most relevant webinar on July 23
To learn more about best practices for successful telehealth, view this webinar.
Keona Health’s Health Desk platform is designed to augment the clinical expertise of your nurses with its built-in efficiencies, database of resources, access to same day appointments and the most robust reporting system in the industry.