We’re hiring! Do you know someone who is a kick-ass, full-stack, c# dev with an entrepreneurial mindset? If so, we'd love to hear from them for our new opening. Take a look and help us spread the word.
Keona Health is changing the way patients are interacting with their doctors. Help bring cutting edge customer service trends to healthcare, an industry ripe for transformation. Do you love a challenge? Does the idea of a code challenge get you excited? Do you have a work-hard, play-hard mindset? Keona Health is building the healthcare industry’s only modern, universal patient communication platform. Join our award-winning, and skyrocketing company.
- Work as part of a dynamic team on the development of Care Desk
- Deliver across product life-cycle, from concept/requirements to final product
- Integrate product with our customers and business partners
- Work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- Author training material and documentation to be provided to clients
- Provide timely and professional customer support when required.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines
- Code must be clean and easy to understand
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Self starter that must be able to work independently on all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to delivery
- Customer facing skills
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with BI tools and fundamentals of Data Warehousing
- Experience with Wyn a plus